POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Questionable Content on the Newsgroups : Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:17:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups
From: Bill Hails
Date: 5 Apr 2004 19:06:16
Message: <4071e668@news.povray.org>
Samuel T. Benge wrote:

> [...]
> It is because of this I won't be posting anything there anymore.
> [...]

Please continue to post, don't give in.

I'm not personally offended by those images, but I don't enjoy them, and
I don't want my kids seeing them, nor anyone elses.

Also, since I've started ranting, I think that p.b.i.adult is a really
c**p idea. It just invites the server to be classified as a porn site,
I think I'd stop posting here if that ever happened :-)

--
Bill Hails